1942 French-Normandy 4-unit building with tons of architectural charm & character details in prime Pico-Robertson. The building has been well maintained and cared for by the same owner for 40 years. The generously sized units have fantastic details; crown-molding, wainscoting, period tile in the kitchens & baths, formal dining rooms, 2 entrances and their own washers & dryers. 3 units have faux fireplaces and 2 units have separate service porches. There is also 1 car garage space per unit. There is an area to add more uncovered parking or grassy yard area.